Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

23+ Dracena Lemon Lime Plant Care Images

23+ Dracena Lemon Lime Plant Care Images. I've had this plant for over 3 years now and it's been an og plant! A comprehensive plant care guide for your dracaena (dragon tree).

Dracaena deremensis 'Warneckii' | Plants, Container plants ...
Dracaena deremensis 'Warneckii' | Plants, Container plants ... from i.pinimg.com
I need to know where to go to read about caring for this plant i recently purchased. Drying and browning of the lower leaves is common among dracaena. I have a dracaena deremensis 'lemon lime' in my office.

Drying and browning of the lower leaves is common among dracaena.

Low maintenance, traditional plant that will brighten any room. Dracaena lemon lime, also known as warneckii dracaena, makes a great easy to care for houseplant, this attractive variety is variegated with yellow and green striped foliage. Keep the plant in a warm room with average temperatures of 70 to 75 degrees fahrenheit. The gardener that sold it suggested it could be a symptom of sun burns.

Posting Komentar untuk "23+ Dracena Lemon Lime Plant Care Images"